Information about getting up and running on the portal.
- Introducing the New ISS Portal
- Something Old, Something New...
- How to Log In
- Reset Your Password / Forgot Your Password?
- Portal Quick Start Guide
Introducing the New ISS Portal
Something Old, Something New...
How to Log In
Reset Your Password / Forgot Your Password?
To reset your lost or forgotten password:
- Click Forgot your password? underneath the Login button on the login page.
- Next, enter the email address on file with ISS and click Submit. Instructions will be sent to the email address you provide.
- Check your email for the instructions sent from email@example.com. Open the email and click the blue Reset Password button.
- Provide a new password, confirm the password by typing it into the second box and once finished, click Submit. You will be taken back to the login screen after submitting your new password.
- From the login screen, use the password you just set to log into your account.
To change your password while logged in:
Disclaimer: All names displayed in the above screen shots are fictional characters. No identification with actual persons (living or dead) is intended or should be inferred.
Portal Quick Start Guide
Log in URL: https://portal.issny.org
- To log into the portal, navigate with your computer or mobile device browser to https://portal.issny.org
Username & Password:
- Your login credentials have been carried forward from the old ISS Participant Portal. Enter them and click the “Login” button.
Forgot your password:
- If you’ve forgotten your login credentials, simply click the “Forgot your Password?” link on the login screen. Clicking this link will take you to the following page. Enter your email address, press submit, and you will be sent a password reset link.
Your new Portal Home:
- Once logged in you will be taken to your new Portal Home. Here you can select a participant by clicking on the participant’s name. You can always return to this page by clicking the ISS icon in the upper left hand corner or by clicking the person button in the upper right hand corner and selecting home. Additional future options are planned for this page.