Understand the Survey Goals
ISS is required by the state of New York to:
- Submit SEMP data to OPWDD every month
- Track SEMP dollars to prevent overspending
- Prove employment meets program requirements
- Minimum wage, integrated setting
- Document outcomes of job coaching and job development
Your role: SEMP Reporter
Job Developers and Job Coaches are now considered SEMP Reporters.
For your participants with SEMP, you are required to:
- Demonstrate that your participants are working toward getting a job
- If not, their plans need adjusting.
- Once employed, prove the job meets the program requirements
- Track dates of hire and termination