EVV Takeaways for Staff and Circle
With all the information about EVV, there can be a lot to process. Here's what support staff and circle approvers should both take away.
- Familiarize yourself with eTime Live and start using it on a regular basis. Come January 1, 2021, eTime Live will be the only way to submit time for payroll.
- Begin allowing location services whenever services are provided in the Home for ComHab and Respite shifts. Related to this, pay attention to the address(es) eTime uses to verify Home and provide corrections when eTime is wrong. This will help ISS get its data as accurate as possible.
- Start recording your time in real time using eTime Live.
- Make sure your participant's staff are familiar and comfortable with eTime Live and location testing.
- Familiarize yourself with reviewing the start and end times and locations once staff are submitting EVV shifts.
- Start reviewing and approving shifts as quickly as possible. If there are issues with the data, return it to the staff immediately for corrections. If the data is correct, approve it for payment so that ISS can process the EVV Verification and complete payroll in a timely fashion.