Recording a Virtual Face to Face Shift
Certain jobs can be worked using the virtual method. Virtual Face to Face should be used ONLY when the service can be effectuated through verbal prompting and cueing.
Virtual Face to Face should not be used where a service or support requires the physical presence of a support staff for the health and safety of the participant.
Audio-only is not permitted, meaning that a virtual shift cannot be done via a normal phone call.
Examples of two-way audio-visual technology:
- Google Duo
To record a virtual shift:
- Log into eTime and click Start Shift
- Select the employer, the job, choose Virtual Face to Face as the method.
- Click Add in the top right corner
- Click the shift that was just created
- Fill in the required information for Virtual Face to Face shifts:
- Software Used
- Additional Attendees
- Staff Location
- Participant Location
- Technical Issues
*Note - Once the shift has ended, you will be able to fill these details on the Finalize Details screen*
- Once finished, click Update in the top right corner
Disclaimer: All names displayed in the above screen shots are fictional characters. No identification with actual persons (living or dead) is intended or should be inferred.